Art Attack post

 Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog

WHAT?

For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, watercolor or pastel.

With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?
  • I found the drafting bit of the process easy because your free to make mistakes. And the good. copy a bit hard not to hard because it's the only one you will get.
  • I enjoyed the colouring in with the pastels on the good copy because I've used pastels before. but not a weeks worth of it.

NOW WHAT?
  • I would like to try water colors because I've never tried it before and it seems interesting.
  • I would like to get better at staying in the lines while using the pastels on my good copy.

And here is my art work it is the Canterbury plains.




No comments:

Post a Comment